Friday, January 4, 2008

It's all in my mind..

Each time I attempt to rid myself of these last few pounds I snap. I mean I really snap. Binge....to the point that there is no controlling how much I can put down my throat. It's not always like that, and I'm not really sure what triggers it.

I started back on Weight Watchers (Online Program) with a start day of 1-3-08. I'm very familiar with the point system and it's very easy for me to follow. I'm an 'A' type personality. I like the rules...the line in the sand...black and white. The points system works for me. When I hit my daily point allowance, I'm done.

Only the 2nd day, but it almost feels like a relief to be back on points. No gray areas. I need to do a bit of shopping. I love to cook and have a few WW Cookbooks. There are very few recipes I've made that I didn't like. I wish they had a WW Cookbook for 2. That way I'm not stuck with loads of leftovers. My boys are teenagers and rarely home these days, so not much help eating it up there. I guess I'll need to put a little more effort into it and cut the recipes in half.

My starting weight (after a BIG binge) was 124.5
My ideal weight is 105.

One day at a time.

No comments: